In our company you rent a car without making a deposit.
The finance company pays the deposit for you. Renting a car without a deposit does not release you from financial responsibility in case of an insured event. We just give you an opportunity not to freeze your money for the period of car rental. More information about the Free Deposit service HERE
You can pick up and return the car free of charge at our office during working hours from 8-30 to 19-30
The rental price includes:
- 21% VAT.
- The mileage limit is 300 kilometres per day. The surcharge for each kilometre over the limit is 5 CZK or 0.2 euros.
- Free pick-up and return of the car at our company office (during working hours from 8-30 to 19-30).
- Free parking, including overnight parking, in our office car park (near the metro station "Gradčanska").
- Second driver in the contract.
- 24-hour customer support in Russian (no weekends).
- Free technical assistance throughout Europe (service "Assistance", round-the-clock technical assistance, arrive within 30 minutes).
- Payment for toll roads in the Czech Republic (vignette).
- The price includes emergency insurance TPL (analogue of MTPL) and extended insurance CDW (analogue of CASCO) with deductible from - - 400 to 1000 euros (depends on the brand of car). These insurances include comprehensive third party liability insurance in the Czech Republic and the EU "car hire with a personal contribution of no more than 10% but no less than CZK 10,000 (€400)". With these insurances, your financial liability in the event of an insured event caused by your fault will be 400 euros or 10000 CZK.
- "Green Card" is an international insurance which is valid in all EU countries.
- Tyres in season.
- Emergency kit.
- Car wash. You do not need to wash the car before handing it in.
The rental price does not include:
- Navigator with up-to-date maps of Europe in Russian. Rental fee of 4 euros per day.
- Unlimited mileage. The cost of the service is 20 euros or 500 CZK for each rental day.
- Travelling outside the Czech Republic. The cost of the service is 8 euros or 200 CZK. It is paid on a one-off basis and does not depend on the number of rental days. This is a licence for driving outside the Czech Republic.
- Child seat or booster. The rental fee is €1 per day (booster) and €2 per day (seat). If the rental period exceeds seven days, the maximum rental fee for a booster is 7 euros and for a child seat 14 euros for the entire rental period.
- Sim card with 1.2 GB prepaid internet for 15 euros (works all over Europe).
- Go-Pro action camera. Rental costs 8 euros per day.
- Car pick-up in Prague or at the airport during working hours from 8-30 to 19-30. The cost of the service is 300 CZK / 12 EUR.
- Pick-up or return of the car in Prague or at the airport outside working hours (from 19-30 to 8-30).
- The cost of each service is:
600 CZK / 24 EUR (if from 6-00 to 8-00 or from 20-00 to 22-00);
1000 CZK / 40 EUR (if from 22-00 to 6-00).
- Car return in Prague during working hours (from 8-30 to 19-30). The cost of the service is 300 CZK / 12 EUR.
- Extended FCDW insurance (SuperCASCO). The cost is 12 euros or 300 CZK for each day of hire.
- Fuel. The car is handed over with a full tank of fuel. With a full tank of fuel it will have to be returned.
- Windscreen washer fluid.
- Payment for toll roads in neighbouring countries.
- Payment of traffic and other fines.
- Roof box (on request only). Rental costs from 4 euros per day.
- Snow chains. Rental costs from €4 per day.
- Car compact fridge. Rental costs from €4 per day.
All prices on the website are final and include VAT 21%.
No additional fees or hidden surcharges. You can immediately see the entire amount that will need to be paid.
For your convenience, we can accept payment in any currency convenient for you. Payment for rent is possible both in cash and by credit card. Payment by credit card takes place on the spot, at the time of transfer of the car. Both debit and credit cards are accepted for payment. A mobile terminal is used to receive payments from bank cards. Payment is made in CZK according to the price indicated on the website.
Note! The official currency in the Czech Republic is the Czech crown. If you plan to pay the rent in cash in euros, it is highly advisable to prepare the money for the calculation. Our employee is not able to give you change in euros, only in Czech crowns.
The deposit can be blocked on the card or paid in cash (euros, dollars, Czech crowns, rubles or hryvnias).
Reduction of the franchise amount
It is possible to reduce the deductible amount.
When booking a car, you can choose the option "Reduction of the deductible".
The cost of this service is 250 CZK (10 euros) for each rental day. If you choose this option, the deductible for the car will be 5000 CZK (200 EUR). This option will allow you to reduce your financial liability in the event of an insured event to 5000 kronor (200 euros).
Reduction of the deductible is only possible for passenger cars. The deductible reduction does not apply to minibuses and LUX class cars!
Replacing a car with a similar or higher class
Note! If it is impossible to issue the booked car to you, we will provide you with a similar or higher class. The rental price will not increase and will remain the same. Since force majeure can happen any time before the rental date, we cannot always warn you about the replacement of the car and provide another car after the fact.
Decrease in the amount of deductible and collateral
The amount of the deductible and the deposit may be reduced.
Included in the rental price.
With this insurance, the deductible will be 10,000 CZK (400 euros).
This is insurance for third party vehicles damaged through your fault.
This insurance covers damage to any property other than the rental car.
This cover also covers bodily injury caused to other people, whether they were in the rented car or not, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
The insurance includes:
International Green Card insurance (green card), which is valid in all EU countries;
Assistance in the Czech Republic;
Third party liability insurance in the Czech Republic and the EU;
Telephone support in Russian 24/7.
This insurance does not cover tyres and rims, glass, mirrors of the car, damage to the interior, loss of keys and documents, refuelling with a different type of fuel, replacement of the car in case of an accident, theft of the car. Under the insured event "Theft" the lessee's liability is 15% of the estimated value of the car.
CDW insurance (CASCO+) with 10% co-payment.
Included in the rental price.
With this insurance, the deductible will be 10,000 CZK (400 EUR).
This insurance covers damage to the rented car and reduces the amount of payment by a minimum of 10,000 CZK or up to 10% of the amount of damage in the event of an insured event.
In this case, this deductible (10,000 kroons or up to 10% of the damage amount) will be charged to the driver if the damage to the car is caused by his/her fault.
The insurance includes all TPL insurance options (MTPL) and additionally:
Third party liability insurance in the Czech Republic and the EU;
Damage cover on the hire car involving a minimum of 10000 CZK and a maximum of up to 10% of the damage;
Assistance throughout Europe.
Replacement of the car in case of a technical fault;
This insurance does not cover tyres and rims, glass, mirrors of the car, interior damage, loss of keys and documents, refuelling with a different type of fuel, replacement of the car in case of an accident and theft of the car.
Under the insured event "Theft" the lessee's liability is 15% of the estimated value of the car.
FCDW insurance (Super hull insurance) with 5% co-payment.
The cost is 12 euros for each rental day.
With this insurance the deductible will be 7500 CZK (300 euros).
The insurance includes all TPL and CDW insurance options and additionally:
Car replacement in the event of an accident;
Coverage for damage to the rental car involving a minimum of 5000 CZK and a maximum of up to 5% of the damage;
All windows and mirrors of the car.
This insurance does not cover damage to the interior, refuelling with a different type of fuel, loss of car keys and documents.
Do you want 10% discount?
You can make a full prepayment for the booked car and then the cost of car hire will be 10% cheaper than the price of the booking.
Payment is made in Czech crowns, euros or dollars at the time of confirmation of the order.
Payment to our current account or via Revolut system.
We also accept payment in the digital currency USDT or any cryptocurrency. All information on this payment method is sent upon request.
How to get a discount:
When making a booking, tick the option "I want to prepay" and the rental price will be reduced by 10%.
Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a link to make a prepayment.
This is an official payment to our company account using a plastic card with a cheque for the prepayment.
After prepayment you will be sent an email voucher confirming your order and that full prepayment has been made.
By making a prepayment, you will be sure that you will be booked for this chosen car with a 10% discount.
If you cancel your booking for any reason, the prepayment will be refunded in full if the rental date is more than 7 days away.
If the rental date is less than 7 days away, the prepayment will not be refunded.
Between 20 December and 10 January, this discount is only valid if you purchase the extended FCDW insurance (Super Hull Insurance). Without this insurance this discount is not valid during this period.
The discount does not apply to minibuses and LUX class cars!
Please note! Discounts listed on our website are not summarised among themselves, so you should choose one option that will be the most advantageous for you!
Please pay only after confirmation of availability of the selected car for your dates!
Payment details are sent only after confirmation of the order from our side.
Can I borrow a car in Prague and return it in another European city?
Yes, this is possible. There is a fee for this service. You can calculate the cost of this service for any European city as follows: multiply the distance in kilometres from the city where you plan to return the car to Prague by 20 crowns (0.8 euros). This will be the cost of this service. For example, to return the car in Dresden will cost 150 kilometres x 20 CZK (0.8 EUR) = 3000 CZK (120 EUR) and in Munich 380 kilometres x 20 CZK (0.8 EUR) = 7600 CZK (304 EUR).
Car hire in Karlovy Vary
You can rent a car from our company with delivery to Karlovy Vary. The cost of car delivery is 80 EUR (2000 CZK). You can return the car free of charge in Prague or order the return of the car in Karlovy Vary (the cost of the service is 80 EUR (2000 CZK). For rentals of 14 days or more, car delivery in Karlovy Vary is 60 euros and car return in Karlovy Vary is 60 euros!